Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Carnival Winners!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in my little game for the Spring Carnival!  It was so much fun, and I'm looking forward to exploring all the new blogs I've been introduced to.

I had displayed some photos of the place where my newest WIP takes place, and asked y'all to take your best guess.  Several of you guessed correctly (June M even named The Red Parrot from my clue!), and without further ado the correct answer IS:

NEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND!


These photos didn't make the first cut, because they would
have been a dead giveaway.  Obviously.
I wanted to share my very scientific method of choosing the winner.  All qualifying entrants names were put into a bowl. 

High tech, I know.  The bowl was then given to a neutral third party (aka my husband) for the drawing.  And his magic fingers dictated that the winner of CLARITY by Kim Harrington and THE CLOCKWORK THREE by Matthew Kirby IS:


I also promised prizes to random participants, and the random gods (aka random.org) have deemed those winners as follows:

PLAIN KATE by Erin Bow goes to:


And last but not least, STRINGS ATTACHED by Judy Blundell goes to:


I will be contacting the winners this morning.  Please send me your info no later than Friday.  Congrats to all the winners and thanks again for playing and following! 

Have a great Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I won, I won!

    Congrats to all the winners! Thanks, Gina!

    ReplyDelete